Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome 2010!!

5:56 AM by Subtle_Hints · 1 comments

Yes, yes, I know it's pretty late to be welcoming 2010 when it's nearly the middle of January. And yet, I still feel like welcoming 2010 officially here in my new blog. ☻ So start off the year, I want to show you some of the things that caught my attention during the first week of January, and of course some my personal most essential things for 2010. ^__^

First off, I found this picture in my FaceBook account, and found it really sweet and really true! Men like these really are LIMITED EDITION. It's like being in a sale, you have to grab one that's really the best and hold on to it, cause once you put it down, someone might try to rip it right under your nose. 'Cause like being in a sale, there's no mass production of a particular item. ^__~  So if you have a man like this, hold on to him and don't let other people rip him right off your grasps! :)


Hmmm... Moving on... I've been looking for a particular planner/journal since the last week of December till the first week of January. I've been through eBay but found the Korean Planners really expensive! I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on something I can't really commit to using. So instead, I found the next best thing.

I went to this "Korean store" called Kore Kore at Rizal Sta. Ana, Davao. It's a small place, but my friend told me they have cute goods. So I said, why not and gave it a try. In there I found what I've been looking for. It wasn't really a planner/journal I found but a cute little and medium size notebook perfect for what I had in mind.


These are what I found. :) It's pretty simple but I like it ^__^

Then, I finally convinced myself to but Julia Quinn's "The Viscount Who Loved Me". I've already read 6 of 8 series of the Bridgerton Series and I absolutely fell in love with it. My personal favorites are "The Duke and I", The Viscount Who Loved Me", and "Romancing Mr. Bridgerton". I might come back for some reviews, and I hope you would be able to read them. It's one of the best Historical/ Romance Novels I've come to love.
 And with the coming of 2010, I said to myself that I should spend more time with God. Yes, I pray everyday. Actually in all honesty, I pray a lot. But starting this year, I want to be able to spend time, even at least 5min of my day, to stop, read and reflect God's gospels. So, went and bought my self, my favorite Daily Devitional Book, "The Experience".  I like this book because it's easy to read, and it's full of honest reflections, and some explanations of the verses, that really makes you realize things.
With these, I'm good for now. :) I'm excited for all the things to come this year of 2010. I hope that this year will bring peace, harmony, good health and prosperity to my family, my friends, my self, and to you. ^_~ Let us thank all the blessings of 2009, and let us rejoice for this new year :)


comments

1 Responses to "Welcome 2010!!"
Natalie Suarez said...
January 12, 2010 at 9:29 PM

hope u had a great new year! lovely blog :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com