Thursday, December 24, 2009

Watching Tinkerbell hours before Christmas

7:54 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

"All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!"


It was TinkerBell who taught me that a little faith and a bit of pixie dust will enable me to fly. :)

Yes, I know it was Peterpan who said those lines, but it was Tink who really made me believe in them. ^__^ I used to love watching Peterpan when I was still a child. I remember being annoyed with tinkerbell whenever she feels jealous of Wendy. But now that I'm more mature, I realized how lovely Tink's character is. She's impatient, hardheaded, proud of herself - characteristics which can easily be associated with a girl. :)

So now, hours away from Christmas, I decided to treat myself with a 3D animated film featuring TinkerBell. 




Look how the animation has improved! ^__^

I'm always happy to watch Disney films, specially when it's a classic. It makes me feel like a child again. So this Christmas, I feel rejuvenated and inspired. This film made me remember to have faith in yourself, and in your friends. ^__^

That's it for tonight! (It's evening here in the Philippines and not to mention 10min away from Christmas!) I leave you with an excerpt from the lyrics of Gift of A Friend- TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure OST

The World Comes To Life
and Everything's Alright
From Beginning To End
When You Have a Friend
By Your Side

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! 


comments

0 Responses to "Watching Tinkerbell hours before Christmas"