Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post-Christmas Treat

4:06 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

Christmas may be one of the best holiday every year. Not because of the presents, nor the food (but yes, they are part of the reasons why Christmas is special ^__^) But it is the time where family and friends get together, spend time with each other without the hurrying to get through the day. And most specially it is the time to celebrate and give thanks to God for giving his Son- Jesus Christ to all of us. :)

I just wanna share how Christmas was for us. It was a quiet and sweet occasion for me and my parents while my sister- who is currently in Dubai, went out to dinner with my cousin and her friend. Since there will never be a white Christmas here in the Philippines, we decided to have our version of a white Christmas through desserts :)

Almost all of our food were white.
Including this very delicious-looking cake :)


 Christmas went by with us chilling out at home with family, eating, watching movies that we never got to see  before the holidays because we've all been really busy, then eating (yet again, hmm no wonder my pants are getting tighter!).

The day after Christmas, I spent it with my very best friends. My friend who is currently working at Cebu, went over here in Davao to spend the holidays. I  never knew how much I missed her till I saw her and we were talking (as if not a day had gone by without us seeing each other), till my throat had gone dry. :)

It's great to spend Christmas with friends that you know you can completely be yourself and don't have to pretend someone you're not. It was great catching up with you girls (and guys). I know I'll never forget Christmas '09. :)


And today, two days after Christmas, one of my friends told me (actually she sent me a message) one of the best news I ever heard this year. ^__^ She said that she saw the first book of Mortal Instruments- City of Bones, at the mall! It was the only book missing from my collection of the trilogy and I've been trying to get a copy of one for what feels like an eternity.

You cannot believe how fast I was able to dress up and go to the mall. I nearly flew just to get there as fast as I can! Imagine, I was able to get dress in less than 3minutes! That really should be a record for me :) then I arrived at the mall in less than five. I don't even remember what I did to be that fast! I guess my obsession over Jace Wayland can overcome any obstacles! LOL!!

But then again, who wouldn't be obsessed with the sexy and dangerous Jace Wayland? ^_~

And so, today, I officially have the complete trilogy of Mortal Instruments :)


So all in all, it was indeed a very merry Christmas for me, my family and my friends ^__^

comments

0 Responses to "Post-Christmas Treat"