Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thank God For Friends

4:51 AM by Subtle_Hints · 4 comments







My friends amaze me. They amaze me in more ways than one. They amaze me with their craziness, their temperaments, their loudness, and their complete understanding of me. They amaze me because despite seeing who I was, who I am, and who I might become, they make me feel that they would still and always be a part of my life. If I could tell them in anyway that I appreciate having them in my life, this would be the time.

I have always known that I’m not the best kind of friend. I cannot come to my friend’s rescue at their beck and call. I don’t spend as much time with them as I should; and at times I can’t even call them or send them a simple message. I also know that I’m the type of person that is not easy to like, and I’m even harder to love. But despite all these, my friends continue to be there for me. They make me feel that I would always be a part of their lives as they are in mine. My world may not revolve around them and I cannot halt my life for them, but I hope they know that if I could share at least a moment’s time with them, I would.

Friendship, for me, is such a magical relationship. For me, it’s the foundation of love. It gives you security and assurance that someone will always be there for you even if you stumble and fall. It gives you that warm feeling that even if you have turned your life upside down, if you have at least one true friend, then you would be all right. That’s how they make me feel. No matter what form they take: the grumpy, the jolly, the shoppaholic, the bookaholic, the brother, the encouragement, the loud one, the crazy one, or the sweet one, they will always be my kind of people and no matter who I become or what I do, they would not judge me. I will always be that same girl they met way back when. 

Dedicated to: Janeth, Czarlette, Sorah, Joni, Pipan, Tin, Mary, Anne, Kuya Mike, Pao, Rigel, and to my closest friends... ^_^

comments

4 Responses to "Thank God For Friends"
Pipan P said...
September 28, 2010 at 5:00 AM

Kahilak man pd ta ug durian ani oi... Bai, proof jud ni xa na love ko nimo. touched kau ko!!~~~ :D


Anonymous said...
September 28, 2010 at 5:00 AM

weee! love you bai. this reminds me, gotta have me my own blog. cge lang nako ug postpone kay "busy" sa work. hehehe -anit :)


Czarlette said...
September 28, 2010 at 5:00 AM

aaaaaaw.. pwede muhilak? hehehe
I love it! :) thank you,bai. iloveyouhurot!
-charl


claymorejet said...
September 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM

naka always lang tutok akong mata sa screen.. den abi nakog ning tulo ang dugo sko ilong.. wala diay! hahaha!
thank you for the friendship reich! hahaha